Monday, 16 June 2014

Dialogue

Library: Diegetic background noise, Friends talking (phoebe saying goodbye)

Girl B: I need to talk to you
Girl A: You haven't spoken to me in over a year (.) what do you want to say?
Girl B: Can we talk in private please?
Girl A: I (1) NO, I've got a bus to catch. sorry. (moves around Girl B)
Girl B: Its important (.) just listen to me
Girl A: I really don't have time
Girl B: That's right (2) you never had time for me. That's what i want to talk to you about
Girl A: Please get out of my way (.) I really don't have time now
Girl B: That's the problem you never did (.) and you still don't
Girl A: I have my own problems to think about (tries moving around again)
Girl B: I have my own problem and they're mostly your fault ( pushes Girl A in the road)

No comments:

Post a Comment