Mom: Say goodbye sweetie
Amelia: No need mom, the amount of times we moves I've gotten tired of saying goodbye
Mom: I know its difficult to keep moving sweetie, but we have no choice
Amelia: I know (2) well this is a new start
...................................................................................................................................................................
Teacher: Where is your homework
Amelia: Haven't done it sorry, I just didn't have time
Teacher: What kind of excuse is that
Amelia: Its not
Teacher: If your going to waste my time then I'm going to waste yours, detention after school
...................................................................................................................................................................
Daniel: Its nice seeing new faces in detention
Amelia: I'm [new
Daniel: I know]...I've never seen you before so I figured
Amelia: I'm guessing you are in detention often
Daniel: Indeed
Amelia: I'm Amelia
Daniel: Daniel
Amelia: So what are you (.)
Daniel raises an eyebrow
Amelia: I know your not head-boy cause you wont be in detention so are you like football captain, rugby captain, lead singer in a band, what?
Daniel: Excuse me?
Amelia: looks across the room to the group of girls looking in Daniels direction
Daniel: What I'm I looking at?
Amelia: Are you joking sighs look at all the eye on you (1) what is up with that?
Daniel frowns at her in and sighs with exasperation
Amelia: so why are you at detention?
Daniel: Usual, late to school, didn't do my homework (.) name it
Amelia: I see
Daniel: I should be asking you, new girl. Why are you here?
Amelia: Forgot to do my homework
Daniel chuckles
Daniel: Forgot huh?
Amelia gives Daniel a shy smile
Daniel: Well I have served my time at hell reaches out to give her a hand shake nice to meet you Amelia.
...................................................................................................................................................................
Daniel: Wow (2) you look beautiful
Amelia: gives a shy smile Thank you, so do you
Daniel frowns
Daniel: I look beautiful?
Amelia: Urrm no you look, plays with her fingers, you look handsome
Daniel: Hmm
**************************Later in the scene*****************************************
Daniel: where have you been, I've been looking for you
Amelia: Sorry needed some air
Amelia struggles to get up
Daniel: Give me that
Daniel collects the bottle in Amelia's hand
Amelia frowns
Amelia: What are you doing, (2) I need that
Daniel runs his hand through his hair and sighsDaniel: I cant take you home like this, you need to sober off
Amelia: Why are you suddenly caring about me now (.) you didn't care when you were dancing with your ex
Daniel: I can't deal with this now (.) lets go
Amelia: Go where?
Daniel: For a walk to sober you up
Daniel places his hand out for Amelia to hold on to
Amelia: I can manage thank you
Daniel: suit yourself
...................................................................................................................................................................
Alice: Well, look who it is
Amelia sighs
Amelia: Hi Alice
Alice: please don't put on that innocent girl act with me
Amelia: What is your problem
Alice: To be honest you are, you think you can move here and change him
Amelia: Is this about Daniel?
Alice; what other business do I have with you?
Amelia: Of course (.) look I don't want to argue over Daniel, your his ex, deal with it
Alice: You clearly don't know him that much, he is going to hurt you, he is using you giggles, can't you see or has he blinded you. He is using you to get to me
Amelia raises an eyebrow
Amelia: your deluded crosses her arms
Alice: Me and Daniel have history (2) your not even his type
Amelia: Your pathetic
Alice: You can say that but if you go through all his ex girlfriends you will see a pattern and Amelia you don't fit in that pattern. At the end of the day he is going to to dumb you so don't be surprised
Alice steps out of the way leaving Amelia in tears
No comments:
Post a Comment