Before finally getting actors who were willing to be in my
media, I asked a number of my friends to see if they were able to be in film as
it will be less hassle for me and I would know them therefore it will be easier
to direct them.
However I asked a number of my friends and most of them weren’t
willing to be in my film.
Eventually I got some of my friends to be in the film but it
was difficult filming them as they kept messing about and it was looking very unprofessional.
I decided to go to a Yr11 drama class, where I was able to find three actors I needed
for my characters.
Although the actors didn’t fit the exact description of my
characters, I was able to alter my characters to instead fit the description of
the actors I got.
When after I got my three actors I created a group chat on WhatsApp
where we could all talk and see when was best available for us all to shoot and
also decided to break down the shooting into three separate days.
Although I have finished my filming, I will need to do some
reshoots with my actors in other to get more shoots types and camera angles,
this will make my film/trailer look more professional
No comments:
Post a Comment