Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Scripting my final trailer

House ScenesPicking Amelia up/dancing togetherDaniel: Wow you look (2) wowAmelia: thank you (1) you look wow yourselfDaniel:  you’re going to get all the other guys jealous twirls Amelia
Amelia: whatever (2) as ifDaniel: I want to dance with you before we go (3) as soon as we walk in (.) were not going to have anytime alone backs away from Amelia holding her hand
Amelia: I can’t dance DanielDaniel: You can (1) everyone can


Revelation to DanielAmelia: I was 11 (.) the first time it happenedDaniel: turns to look at Amelia when what happenedAmelia: when Chris first touched me (2) when it all startedDaniel: We don’t have to talk about this Amelia (2) not if you don’t want to anyway (3) don’t get me wrong (.) I’m all earsAmelia: I want you to know Daniel (.) for seven years I’ve gone around acting like nothing as happened when it is actually affecting me without me realisingDaniel: How has I affected you AmeliaAmelia: You know how Daniel (1) why are you playing this gameDaniel: I’m not playing any games (1) I just don’t know for sure if you are ready to talk about this (.) to me anywayAmelia: I trust youDaniel: I don’t know why thoughAmelia: He called me into his room (.) Daniel did (1) He started to tell me all this stuff about how beautiful I was and how nice I smeltDaniel: Ooh reallyAmelia: he said I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen (2) I was 11 and no guy had ever paid attention to me like this before and it felt good at the time, but I should have known betterDaniel: Why is that (.) you were 11Amelia: I should have guessed, why would a 19 year old guy be interested in me (2) everDaniel: sits up what 19 years old (.) AmeliaAmelia: He told me to lie down (.) and well I just did as he said and that’s when (.) well you knowDaniel: How long did this go on for?Amelia: till I was about 15 (1) he was 23Daniel: How did no one know?Amelia: I wanted to tell someone (.) sighs trust me I did (2) I was scared Daniel (.) when I treated to tell someone when I begged he enjoyed it h thought I was bluffing (1) he was dangerous Daniel (.) I still have the scars from when he hit meDaniel: What he hit you?Amelia: it was a long time ago (.) but eventually my mom found out (1) and since then well she’s felt guilty and that’s why she’s so protective of meDaniel: I don’t blame her (1) you have not being treated the way you should have been treatedAmelia: My mom always said to me that those who dream are not fearful but are courageous The FightAmelia: Ooh Daniel (1) this is amazing hugs him you’re amazingDaniel: You like itAmelia: I love it (2) I love youDaniel shakes his headAmelia: Daniel did you hear me (1) I said I love you Daniel: You don’t love meAmelia: Yes (.) yes I doDaniel: This thing (1) us (.) we’re wrong for each other (1) you don’t love me (.) I’m just the first guy that has shown interest in youAmelia: Daniel don’t (.) don’t mess this upDaniel: Mess what up (.) what do you think this is (.)  do you not see that I’m bad for youAmelia: DanielDaniel: I can’t deal with this

Daniel: Shannon was just convenient at the time (1) I was new to the school and she (.) well she was the first person to actually speak to meAmelia: hmmDaniel: I can get on just by myself (.) I didn’t need her in anyway but (1) I felt guilty (.) this girl that I hardly know now likes me and I just can’t blow her offAmelia: You could have DanielDaniel: I could have yes (.) but I didn’t a mistake on my part (.) she was my first girlfriend (1) not the first girl to show me attention but the first girl I showed some back toAmelia: Do you regret ever showing her that attentionDaniel: Sometimes I see her and I’m glad we have some sort of friendship (1) simply friendship but other times I wish I actually had never met herSchool ScenesLibrary SceneDaniel: where have you been all day (.) you’re avoiding me?Amelia: No (1) yes (.) maybe? Looks down to plays with her fingersDaniel:  I see (2) why?Amelia: SIGHS Its Shannon (.) I just don’t want to get on her wrong side (1) I’m new Daniel (.) and I don’t want any enemies (.) not yet anywayDaniel: Smile, Not yet?Amelia: Daniel roles her eyeDaniel:  Sorry (.) frowns let’s talkAmelia: Daniel she’s out to get me (2) rolls her eyes I don’t know what happened or is happening with (.) but I don’t want to get involvedDaniel: I’ve told you everything (1) sighs she’s alright once you get to know her (.) what has she said to you?Amelia: She said that you are only with me to make her jealous and get her back, Daniel looks up I don’t want to get hurt.Daniel: She said that (2) I will talk to her (.) Don’t listen to what she says.Amelia: ignore her (.) she’s not worth it


Before Detention SceneDaniel: You didn’t need to walk me to detention but thanksShannon: Well, if I didn’t I can’t trust you to come Daniel: Smiles
Shannon: How long is your detention?Daniel: I’m not sure (2) don’t wait for me (.) I will text you laterShannon: Well I have to stay after school anyway (.) I’ll wait for youDaniel: GreatShannon: See you in a bit (.)Leans in for a kissDaniel: ByeDetention SceneDaniel: It’s nice seeing new faces in detentionAmelia: I'm newDaniel: I know (1) smiles I've never seen you before so I figuredAmelia: I'm guessing you are in detention oftenDaniel: Indeed (1) what’s your name?Amelia: I'm AmeliaDaniel: What’s your full name?Amelia: Amelia Lily SawyerDaniel: I’m Daniel ThompsonAmelia: So (2)Daniel: So………Amelia: so why are you at detention?Daniel: Usual, late to school, didn't do my homework (.) name itAmelia: I seeDaniel: I should be asking you, new girl. Why are you here?Amelia: I didn’t (.) forgot do my homeworkDaniel chucklesDaniel: Forgot huh?Amelia: smile
Daniel: How long have you been here?Amelia: Not long (.) just about 10minsDaniel: No (1) at this schoolAmelia: ooh (1) sorry about a two weeksDaniel: Nice (2) well I have served my time at hell (.) it was nice to meet you Amelia Lily
Amelia: Smile ooh (.) nice to meet you Daniel

Toilet SceneShannon: ooh (.) look who it is (1) Amelia isn’t it?Amelia: Yes (.) sorry I don’t know who you areShannon: You don’t need to know who I am; all you need to know is to keep away from DanielAmelia: Excuse me?Shannon: You heard, Daniel.Amelia: I don’t understandShannon: Well (.) I’ll break it down for you (1) Daniel might be with you now for now (.)Pretending to be in some kind of fairy tale but (.) we have history (.) long history (.) do you think you can show up from wherever you’ve come from and take that away?Amelia: I’m not trying to take him away (.) from anyoneShannon: ooh spear me (.) look Daniel is just with you to get me back and make me jealous, Daniel is faking his feeling to get me back, he doesn’t care about you(.) let me tell you this Daniel has a particular type of girl (.) I’m not trying to be a bitch but you don’t fit that description.
Amelia: I don’t know what your problem is with me(1) but I don’t want to problemsShannon: Let’s look at it this way (.) you are going to get on my bad side if you don’t stay away from Daniel (.) also I am trying to look out for you (.) you seem like a sweet girl I don’t want you to get hurtAmelia: BullshitCorridor SceneAmelia: ooh heyDaniel: I’ve been looking for you (.) quick questionAmelia: ShootDaniel: What are you doing tomorrow?Amelia: Laughs nothing that I know off why?Daniel: There’s a party (.) I would love for you to be thereAmelia: ooh okay (.) well I’m not busy for sure nowDaniel: I have to run (2)Amelia: Let me guess (.) you have a detention?Daniel: Yes (.)I’ll text you the details



No comments:

Post a Comment