Tuesday, 30 December 2014

songs that i am considering for my trailer

Olly murs ft demi Lovato; I want to use the acoustic version for my trailer. I want to use this at the beginning of my trailer as Amelia is building up her story



Ed Sheeran; Photograph, i think this song will go very will with my trailer, i am not planning on using the whole song throughout because it will be dull and i am planning on using music to develop the intensity of my trailer: this song will only be in a section of the trailer other ed sheeran songs include bloodstream, one and I'm a mess



Ben Howard; End of the affair, i believe this song is good fir my trailer at the beginning because it is slow and the instrument and the build up of the music shows that something important has or will be happening




Catfish and the bottlemen: tyrant and  Homesick; I like these songs because they have some sort of indie rock style to it, i think this goes with my main character Amelia because she is sort of a rock chick therefore these songs will go with her personality as a character


London grammar; wasting my young years /// hey now- ; i think this song is good because it has a deep meaning to it and the lyrics goes very well with the plot of my trailer, the song talks about being a teenager. I believe the song will fit perfectly in the beginning of my trailer and will give out a string message to my audience



Half moon run- full circle

The temper trap; sweet disposition: i think this song is very powerful, the tempo of the song builds uo very slowly and moves my audience along with it, i have seen this song used in a number of trailer related to my genre and i think it will speak a lot to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment