Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Setting up different equipments

I wanted to get as many different shot types and angles in my trailer and i was aware i didn't have the equipment that big movie trailer had. I worked with what i had, which was a video camera provided by my school and a camera i had at home. The second camera i used it as a spare camera to capture different shots, i wanted it to capture a high angle shot of the camera Amelia. I had to work with the equipment i had so in other to make the shot look as good as possible and get the high angle shot i desired i had to use props such as a table and i placed a chair on it and then placed the tripod on the chair with my camera hooked onto it.
This caused some problems because there were some safety issues such as the camera falling on someone or while i was setting it up i could have fallen. This what the equipment setup looked like


No comments:

Post a Comment