The audience is very important in the making of a movie. I believe my audience feedback was very useful and helped me improve on my products. I learnt from my audience that my sound needs to be louder, my intertiles need to be longer and a lot more. These feedback have told me the weaknesses of my trailer and what I need to go back and improve on which I shall do. I also learnt the power of social media in getting responses from an audience.In pre-production i asked an audience about which film logo they preferred for my final production company name. I used this feedback to choose my final logo. I believe this was important as having my audience choose the logo shows that I have taken on board my audience feedback to help in the final logo.
This is a screening of my trailer to my peers, this helped me understand what my audience disliked and liked about my trailer. This helped me to know what i needed to improve to please majority of my audience.







No comments:
Post a Comment